Copying METROTUBE videos to Computer

Ramkumarvcbe

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I just want to know, if there's a way to copy videos downloaded thru METROTUBE app to an MicroSD card or to a Computer system running the latest iteration of Windows?

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I just want to know, if there's a way to copy videos downloaded thru METROTUBE app to an MicroSD card or to a Computer system running the latest iteration of Windows?

In WindowsPhone there is no access to Videos and audios stored in the Apps. they cannot be copied. only possible thing is if the app have Skydrive uploading

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
teckris,

I hate these kinda restrictions slapped by Microsoft on us. Poor. :cry:

Dont hate these thing.. considering a new Fresh looking UserInterface provided by MS. it is a simple missing feature which could be added soon. its not like IMPOSSIBLE!!
So go to Feature Suggestions: Top (39210 ideas) – Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone and vote for what you want. Possibly there is a request for Video/Audio saving. if not add your own idea [i suggest u to vote for existing one rather than creating a new one]

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
They provide you feature to TALK, but no one at Microsoft listens to you or looks at it?
You're so funny. :grin:

ha ha.. the automated system will add some comment to the HOT ideas!!
Its better to post your needs at MS than in RANDOM forum threads.. They are growing but tooo slow.
considering the Hot ideas now.. they have added like 5 or some from first screen :D

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Custom sounds for SMS, MMS, Email, Notifications etc
Add File Manager to Windows Phone
Control ringtone and media volume separately
Close app on multi task screen
Store apps & attachments on external storage and improve/provide micro SD support
Slide to the right on main screen to enable notifications partially said like done

this is enough proof.. Bold ones done :)

Ramkumarvcbe

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
What about the browsers, teckris? Do you think they will allow 3rd Party browsers such as OPERA, FF, Chrome to WP8 eco-system? Secondary browsers are the most needed stuff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss