Phone won't turn on!

rishabk97

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
This problem started today morning. I woke up and pressed the lock key to unlock the phone and what? It showed me that the Battery is low and the screen went off. The phone was properly till last night. There is no hardware damage. Last night I remember accessing it and hopefully turned off my WiFi. And the battery was fair enough too ( I had charged it before sleeping). Either the battery drain occurred because I forgot to turn off WiFi or something else. Now, the phone is on charge from 30-45 minutes, it still won't turn on. Tried removing the battery and sim and re-inserting them. No use. Help appreciated.

rishabk97

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Here's something I found out : The phone's charger was faulty and it was not charging. I then came up with an idea to connect my mobile with my PC. I observed that the phone started getting charged. Then after a few minutes, it turned on. Next thing I did was to find another charger which matches the pin and used it and Voila, the phone was getting charged. But it still remains mysterious how my battery got drained out.

EDIT : I suspect that the application 'My Talking Tom' might be the reason behind the battery drain out reason.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3