Problem regarding Find my phone settings

NaatakCompany

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I've turned 'find my phone' On but I can't see any options like 'save my location'. There's only one option i.e 'send apps via sms'
Please help me out here

NaatakCompany

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I went through that post, but that's not the problem i have, I'm saying that the options in the Find My Phone settings are missing, there's just one option i.e. 'send apps via push notification'

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I went through that post, but that's not the problem i have, I'm saying that the options in the Find My Phone settings are missing, there's just one option i.e. 'send apps via push notification'

Hi NaatakCompany. Ok like Laura said 1st make sure you have in settings, location turned on, and find my phone both boxes checked. Then go to this link I provided (Windows phone.com) go to the top right and see explore- my phone, drop down box and see find my phone, it will have you login to your Microsoft account than just follow the directions find my phone.
You can send message,locked it,find it,make it ring and may be more.
Hope this helps with your problem and Welcome to WP central.
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us#

NaatakCompany

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
@pmhgeneral i followed your instructions, went to the site, i found three options 'Ring', 'Lock', 'Erase'. The 'Find' one was missing i think

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon