fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Everyone is hoping for early in January; but to be honest don't hold your breath. I have both a 820 and a 520. Got the upgrade for the 820, the 520 came with GDR2. Mine are with AT&T and they are not in any hurry to get out upgrades. But both phones work great with GDR2 so I am not in a rush. If I were I would have gotten the trial version; but there have been some minor problems with it so I decided to wait. Even if they send it tomorrow we will be waiting for 8.1 after that. Seems like we are always waiting for something when it comes to upgrades.

AndrewMBaines

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I installed the update through the developer preview yesterday - assume this is GDR3? Took a while, but all appears to be working fine. Not much has changed that I can see - driving mode, able to close apps easier. Can combine email accounts into one inbox.
I can now get BT to connect to my Windows 8 PC, but still can't get PlayTo to work.

I appear to have broken the music player for the time being. Probably related to the PlayTo problem.

I've probably missed stuff and some of the above may have just been missed before, but seems to be ok.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon