Heating and Hardware Problem

infiniti_12

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys. I have this problem with the back part of the phone. Facing on the screen of the phone, the right part beside the camera sometimes heats a lot. When I bought this phone, it's already Amber-ed so I don't know what kind of thing caused this phone to heat.
Another one is the hardware. When I'm holding the phone a little bit tight, the left back part facing the screen creaks a bit. The volume up button is a bit hard to press not like the volume down button.
Should I send it to Nokia Care? I'm also afraid that they may not accept it because it has a scratch at the back, but before it got scratched, I'm already facing these problems.
Thanks Guys! :))

Sebastianx

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys. I have this problem with the back part of the phone. Facing on the screen of the phone, the right part beside the camera sometimes heats a lot. When I bought this phone, it's already Amber-ed so I don't know what kind of thing caused this phone to heat.
Another one is the hardware. When I'm holding the phone a little bit tight, the left back part facing the screen creaks a bit. The volume up button is a bit hard to press not like the volume down button.
Should I send it to Nokia Care? I'm also afraid that they may not accept it because it has a scratch at the back, but before it got scratched, I'm already facing these problems.
Thanks Guys! :))

Its normal. Just make sure you rest your phone for 1-2 minutes after heavy use. Maybe your are using the internet and doing heavy searches and games.
-
About the buttons if its bugging you its free to send it to nokia care as long as your phone is under warranty. Scratches is fine you can refer to your manual for more info about the limited one year warranty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills