Hello everyone,

I bought a Nokia Lumia 520 AT&T GoPhone yesterday and went down to the phone store and setup a plan with H2O. Calling and Texting work fine, they were supposed to call me and configure my 4G for me but they never did, so I figured it out on my own.

So my 4G, Calling, and Texting work fine now but I cannot do Internet Sharing, everytime I enable internet sharing it pops up a message saying
    "To enable tethering on this device, go to https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute or call 611".

So I went to the website and I dont have my username or password, so I tried calling 611 and it tells me nothing about Internet Sharing/Tethering.
    Can I internet share with H2O?
    01-04-2014 06:39 AM
    Do you have a phone-as-a-modem plan? According to their Terms & Conditions, a specific plan is required.
    01-04-2014 10:50 PM
    You can not Share internet on the Go Phone plan... you need to be a monthly (on plan) subscriber to utilize the net sharing.. or (rumored) a non-AT&T branded phone
    01-04-2014 11:46 PM
    You can not Share internet on the Go Phone plan... you need to be a monthly (on plan) subscriber to utilize the net sharing.. or (rumored) a non-AT&T branded phone
    Well, another solutions would be to flash the phone to a generic rom, although i don't understand all that bull**** with the internet plans in USA, in my country my isp doesn't give a **** of what do i do with my data as long as i pay, and i could thether out of the box, i have the lowest data plan, but even with a prepaid plan(i tried with another sim) i could still thether.
    01-05-2014 12:07 AM
    Hello,

You mentioned the below.
    "Calling and Texting work fine, they were supposed to call me and configure my 4G for me but they never did, so I figured it out on my own."

I am having the same problem, can you share how you fixed it ?

-lalit
    05-13-2014 02:15 PM
    I also have the lumia 520 and I get the same message.
    I have a spare iPhone 4 that I stuck the go phone chip into and everything works fine including the personal hotspot.
    06-08-2014 04:47 PM