The Lumia 520 Black Update Thread

tejas_nayak

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Am surprised none of the forum members realised that NL625 has the same specs as NL520 (baring the 20% bump in the processor speed); and it still gets the glance screen and Double-Tap to Wake. Its a gross discrimination by MiNo(Microsoft-Nokia) to not provide all the features to the current crop of Lumia phones least there be no differentiation factor and associated premium for similar-spec'd mobiles which they can command over the other Mobiles which are more on the lower end of the value-chain.

ahmedashraf_22

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
yes .. I received this morning the black update in Egypt .. in the availability site they say that it is waiting for approval but I get in this morning :) .... coming with double tab to wake for lumia 520 but no glance screen.

tejas_nayak

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Mate

Are you from India ? What's the FirmwareName, Configuration ID, Application Version and Build ID if you could share with us here?

Guys,

I was able to update my Lumia 520 to Black Firmware and i got Double tap to wake screen option enabled and it is working 100% successfully.

Last edited:

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Am surprised none of the forum members realised that NL625 has the same specs as NL520 (baring the 20% bump in the processor speed); and it still gets the glance screen and Double-Tap to Wake. Its a gross discrimination by MiNo(Microsoft-Nokia) to not provide all the features to the current crop of Lumia phones least there be no differentiation factor and associated premium for similar-spec'd mobiles which they can command over the other Mobiles which are more on the lower end of the value-chain.

Lumia 625 does not have Glance, even with Lumia Black. As for 'double tap to wake', even Lumia 520 has it now.

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
To view your IMEI number (15 digits) of your phone, dial *#06#.

Since this has been edited, I am not sure if you had mentioned your product code (which is different from IMEI). Anyway, your firmware matches that of Lumia 520. Lumia 1020 firmware tend to start with 3051.

Detectionable

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Finally!!

QFe9ZOF.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro