So, people are getting their Kickstarter shipments of the iBlazr finally. It's a little device which acts as the flash for devices that don't have one. I originally got it in mind for my iPad Mini, which I enjoy shooting with since it has a big screen to see everything on, plus I can edit photos then and there. Handy when lounging on the lake.

Anyway, so the iOS app isn't out yet, doesn't work with the built-in camera, and pretty much is useless. The Android app is out, but the camera on my S2 is broken. So just for the hell of it, I tried it on my 520. Opened Camfish, and took a shot. The thing went off.

Hilarious. I'll post some test shots after it charges for a bit.
    01-15-2014 06:36 PM
    So, people are getting their Kickstarter shipments of the iBlazr finally. It's a little device which acts as the flash for devices that don't have one. I originally got it in mind for my iPad Mini, which I enjoy shooting with since it has a big screen to see everything on, plus I can edit photos then and there. Handy when lounging on the lake.

Anyway, so the iOS app isn't out yet, doesn't work with the built-in camera, and pretty much is useless. The Android app is out, but the camera on my S2 is broken. So just for the hell of it, I tried it on my 520. Opened Camfish, and took a shot. The thing went off.

Hilarious. I'll post some test shots after it charges for a bit.
    Is the device's flash as horrible as the flash is on majority of smartphone cameras? :P
    01-15-2014 07:10 PM
    Is the device's flash as horrible as the flash is on majority of smartphone cameras? :P
    It's somewhat better than my iPod Touch's flash which gives me too hard of shadows:

ipodtouch.jpg

Here is the 520:

lumia520.png

My other test objects I usually use are in the sunroom, and it's too cold right now.
    01-16-2014 11:47 AM
    ho can i get this gadget ? i didint find on flipkart can you place the link here ?
    04-21-2014 11:32 AM
    I got it :) thanks for the info
    04-21-2014 11:36 AM
    Can i get this gadget ? Please.
    04-21-2014 12:57 PM
    just visit http://www.iblazr.com to get this Gadget
    Tribanj likes this.
    04-21-2014 01:05 PM
    How did you do it? I have a Nokia 521 and an Iblazr and the flash doesn't go off at all. I installed Camfish and it still doesn't work.
    05-08-2014 09:13 AM