Windows store purchase

Srini74

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
With recent credit card process, while purchasing apps, it opens browser, but the credit card company sends SMS message with transaction token number. If i switch to SMS to note transaction token, i am not able to switch back to the page where i have to enter this token ID to complete transaction. That page is not available, moment i go to sms message. Any solution?

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
switch directly between apps, rather than pushing back key. i hope this may help.
for me, the code sent by bank, is displayed in the sms notifications at the top of screen, or otherwise, i do switch between apps. what u r doing, is closing the browser, which leads to refreshing every time when u go back.

Srini74

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
It does not work...when I say "buy" option..i get one time password SMS popup on top of my screen.. I hit that directly to ser the ID..after that I long press the arrow...but the apps purchase screen asking for password id more available..looks like its an issue...

Srini74

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
If long press is the method to swich between apps..then what iam doing is correct..so the issue still remains..meaning go to SMS and note down the OTP and when I try to come back to the page asking for ITP is not available any more....so how others are purchasing,.its a surprise to me..

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
if u r facing these errors again n again, will try to report that to MS. till then, a temporary solution is find a PC. :winktongue:

Anant Anand

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I just posted about it... It's great limitation of OS which brags so much about multi tasking abilities... It can't even keep one task open while we go to another window for getting OTP

Srini74

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I updated my phone to "Lumia black". Now the app switching is much better. But my original problem of apps purchase still remains...what a pity...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05