mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that when I removed my battery app, my battery life doubled. So if you're using one of those, delete it and see what happens.

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Should i also remove the insider app?? I use it for the mobile net n wifi live tiles

Personally, I remove apps one at a time to narrow it down. If you notice better battery life after removing the battery app, give it a few days and remove the other app and see if it gives you more life.

Removing the battery app I used did massively improve my battery life

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
yes removing the battery apps increase the life of battery since these apps are continuously running the background , also 3g internet uses a lot of battery , its better to turn of the internet when not using or use wifi when available :)
heavy graphic games like asphalt 8 are amazing but they drain battery.
some tips :-
lower the brightness.
turn of wifi/3g when not in use
turn of location and service (GPS)
switch from 3g to 2g when making regular calls/msgs
kill all the background task(long press the back button and it will show you set of card/open apps if you have gdr3 update click on 'X' button to close them or open the app and tap back button until you reach your start screen.)
block background apps that you don't want to run in background(settings->swipe right and then background task)
when playing games/listening to music you can keep your phone on flight mode
turn on battery saver mode when desired (to block all the background task/live tiles /mails)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa