bl-5j 3days battery life

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I really don't think they would be much better because those amps are not the realistic values.

If you google a bit you'd find out some of the dubious results those batteries produce :

Ultra-high capacity batteries - are they really any better?

?????????? Google

Gold 2450mAh battery from ebay - xda-developers

Also check the xda-devellopers forums because they have been tested and discussed a lot over there.
Basically their marketed mA "value" is always overrated, and if you peal away the sticker you sometimes find an underrated value, the true value of that battery.

Unless you go really berserk and manage to find a 3000 or 3500mA replacement, you won't get that much more juice.
Personally, I don't even want to risk an unbranded "cheap" battery damaging my phone. If Nokia ever makes one of those I'd buy it in an instant...but one of those cheapo's...no

Better to find other ways of extending your battery life.
There are 17 tips right here on wpcentral to follow:
17 tips to extend battery life on Windows Phone 8 | Windows Phone Central

I follow most of these and get 3 days out of the standard 1430mA battery...which isn't bad at all.
Before applying those I got 2 days max, so they do make a difference.

Last option, is to buy an external type of charger or attachable battery...there are loads of such gadgets available everywhere. They usually DO really make a huge difference, but off course they would be an extra "load" to carry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett