Photo lock free .... Recover deleted photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mostafa Saleh

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi all ...

i reset my phone but i forget to backup my photo lock free app photos is there any way to recover it ?

i have SD card installed

thanks

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi all ...

i reset my phone but i forget to backup my photo lock free app photos is there any way to recover it ?

i have SD card installed

thanks

If they were stored on the SD card, you should be able to restore them, as long as you DON'T make any changes to the SD-card anymore. Best take it out of the phone immediately to prevent the deleted photo's to be over-writed by other files.

Then dl something like freeundelete or recuva (both are freeware) :

FreeUndelete - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com
Recuva - Undelete, Unerase, File and Disk Recovery - Free Download

Use a laptop or pc with cardslot-reader and stick the SD-card in, using a microSD-to-SD adaptor.
China_Micro_SD_Card_to_SD_Adapter20127121032323.jpg

Use the downloaded software to find and restore your images.

Berg4562

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
That’s why one is always asked to make data backups well all the time. So, just learn a lesson to save at least two copies of everything important on different cards or drives timely in the future.

But, now, don’t worry! In your case, you can plunge your phone to your computer and select a phone card data recovery tool like 4Card Recovery, Recuva and iCare Data Recovery Free to take chances.

Remember not to rewrite this phone memory card with anything new in case of original data loss.

Good luck!

Sakthi Nadessan

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
Hello - I too have the same issue. Somehow I was able to locate the files using one of the recovery software and then recovered the images but then image is showing as INVALID IMAGE.... Pls help.

bilal hassan2

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi. i have the same problem. i have recovered the lost photos but there is no preview for them. it says Photo viewer does not support the file format. i checked it. it says it an .jpg file.
please help
thanks.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello - I too have the same issue. Somehow I was able to locate the files using one of the recovery software and then recovered the images but then image is showing as INVALID IMAGE.... Pls help.

Hi. i have the same problem. i have recovered the lost photos but there is no preview for them. it says Photo viewer does not support the file format. i checked it. it says it an .jpg file.
please help
thanks.

Those photos may be toast since deleted files can't always be undeleted fully intact.

dear sir,
Pls send my photo backup

We don't have your photo backup.
We aren't even Microsoft. or the dev.

Try OneDrive, but otherwise there isn't anything we can do from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077