Duplicate videos display. Non-realistic sorting of videos.

Anvesh Mora

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

I have 2 small err's( at least i think they are ;) ) in my Nokia 520.
1)When we import our videos from system, we expect the videos to be
sorted out with name of a video file. Although files are getting displayed in sorted order but it been sorted differently viz:
if we have videos naming video1, video2, video3, video 4, video10, video11, video20,video30 video40 like so..
Now the videos getting sorted as video1,video10,video11, video2, video20, video3, video30 etc.

I hope you got the issue i'm try to explain. Normally we and I especially expect the videos should be organized and sorted like
video 1, video2, video3 not like the above default and literal sorting method.
wp_ss_20140206_0002[1].png

Could any one tell me how can we over come the problem.?

2) And one more issue is: every single video is getting displayed twice in the videos section.
Is their any setting to be changed to over this issue too...(Screen shot been attached)
wp_ss_20140206_0001[1].png

Any suggestions and solutions are much appreciated.

Hotrippr

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Try renaming them with zeros, 01, 02, etc.

I have already posted regarding duplicates in a couple other threads.

I think all the hard resets and reformatting are totally unnecessary, please prove me wrong so we can stop the madness!
My reasoning which someone here also mentioned is phone and Sd keep their own duplicate records, but only by deleting using the phone interface will both records be deleted. As soon as you delete from Sd via windows explorer and later decide to put the songs back, the problem will return. Both records must be deleted. This is why guys are getting 4 copies, because they reformat without clearing out the Music folder in the phone every time.

Same goes for video. Delete them ALL using the phone or you will get duplicates, see my profile for all the threads where I have mentioned this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs