My 520 stopped showing the right time and date...

Jessica Lares

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
It's 4:43AM February 22nd, and my 520 says it's 11:15PM January 2nd... I've restarted it five times and it's still the same issue. What is going on?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
my mom's device is working perfectly , she never had this issue , she is running the latest Lumia black update with GDR# update from Microsoft ; to solve your issue Jessica , go to settings ->Date+Time->and see if set it automatically works for you if not try to set it manually , and if it still changes try to do a soft reset .GOOD LUCK :)

Jessica Lares

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
my mom's device is working perfectly , she never had this issue , she is running the latest Lumia black update with GDR# update from Microsoft ; to solve your issue Jessica , go to settings ->Date+Time->and see if set it automatically works for you if not try to set it manually , and if it still changes try to do a soft reset .GOOD LUCK :)

Now it says July 18th. :winktongue: I'm just going to do a hard reset, no big deal.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
A hard reset still gives me the same problem. :( I just set it manually.

:( but finally you are able to set your local time manually. When I first did a hard reset , I didn't even bothered to create a backup and aftermath , lost all the saved games , messages and music files lol i never tried after that even though I have some bugs , they tend to get resolved themselve by time and new update by Microsoft.

DHHSMichael

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I encounter the same issue on my lil' 520. If I turn the device off or restart it, occasionally the time (and even date) will be totally off. Never had this happen on my 920 though, both are running black.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro