Lumia other storage issue

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
ever got duplicates ? I got lots of them. Do one thing, figure out (by looking in the playlist order) which one is playing, then delete the others. The song would continue playing. Then stop music, come back and play it again, it wont play, it would say "sorry we cant play this file", in short, deleting even a single copy of the song deletes the original file, but the song keeps on playing from the cache.

Lol that is not cache , the song was in memory

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums

Kunalya

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Dear Friends!
Mee to storage issue, as after updating new storage check. Mine one says 289MB temporary files but when I clear it, it wont clear.After deleting history,cookies, any many other search results it came down by 130 then It wont clearing that 130MB. Tell me how would I solve this problem. It storing my Space in lumia 520.

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Dear Friends!
Mee to storage issue, as after updating new storage check. Mine one says 289MB temporary files but when I clear it, it wont clear.After deleting history,cookies, any many other search results it came down by 130 then It wont clearing that 130MB. Tell me how would I solve this problem. It storing my Space in lumia 520.

that's space isn't always meant to be cleared, i have about 40mb of that, and it varies from time to time. Dont worry about it :). Though you can also go into phone storage (in settings) and click on the phone storage bar, then on temporary files, and then click clear. Then check after a minute.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans