Controls on homescreen?

psailae

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I just got my limia 520 and I would like to know if there is a good app that allows you to change settings especially sound levels and brightness from the homescreen.

Thanks

mrzees

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Not that I know of. Wait for WP8.1 update for your lumia 520 phone. That update brings the ability set sound levels. As for homescreen brightness, you'd have to head into your phone settings and adjust the brightness from there. I prefer just using automatic settings for brightness as it saves battery.

mrzees

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Not that I know of. Wait for WP8.1 update for your lumia 520 phone. That update brings the ability set sound levels. As for homescreen brightness, you'd have to head into your phone settings and adjust the brightness from there. I prefer just using automatic settings for brightness as it saves battery. I could be wrong

psailae

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your replies. Is it sure that the 8.1 will come to our phone and if yes when will it be? And will it come as a normal update or we have to update from the store?

Thanks

psailae

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Sorry to ask again but what does over the air means? Will it depend only on Microsoft or it depends on the mobile company with which we're subscribed?

Andrew del Valle

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Ota means its sent to the phone via WiFi. It usually is carrier dependent. However if you have the developer app you can get it when MS releases the preview. If they do it for 8.1

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft will release it for all phones. Depending on your phone, it is up to the carrier or OEM to push the update to your phone. In all scenarios, the update notification will be sent to the phone over whatever data network you use - be it cellular or WiFi.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon