Dramatically improved battery life after Black update

Dirt_Bike_Rider

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I am amazed by the improvement in battery life that I have experienced since installing the 'Black Update'
on my Nokia Lumia 520. Now I can use the phone quite a bit more throughout the day and into the evening
while still having about 60% or more battery life remaining around bedtime. My phone's battery life was
extremely poor before the update and now it beats any smartphone that I have used to date. I have an
iPhone 5S 64gb as my primary phone and the Lumia 520's battery life is significantly better than it. My old
iPhone 3GS battery life was nowhere near as good as my Lumia 520's after the 'Black Update' either. All
I can say is that I am extremely pleased with this phone as a secondary device. As a matter of fact, it would
suffice for me if it were the only phone I owned.

Shawn Magm

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I am amazed by the improvement in battery life that I have experienced since installing the 'Black Update'
on my Nokia Lumia 520. Now I can use the phone quite a bit more throughout the day and into the evening
while still having about 60% or more battery life remaining around bedtime. My phone's battery life was
extremely poor before the update and now it beats any smartphone that I have used to date. I have an
iPhone 5S 64gb as my primary phone and the Lumia 520's battery life is significantly better than it. My old
iPhone 3GS battery life was nowhere near as good as my Lumia 520's after the 'Black Update' either. All
I can say is that I am extremely pleased with this phone as a secondary device. As a matter of fact, it would
suffice for me if it were the only phone I owned.

In many ways, I can probably do without my Nexus 5 as my primary phone for the time being and use my 520 as the primary. The other great thing is the user replaceable battery. They're very cheap to buy, and if the original battery doesn't hold a charge, just put in a new one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12