What screen protector should I use?

darkmajesty06

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
I know it sounds like a silly question but I bought a case and mirror screen protector for my 520 and they both suck. Lol. The case is a little too big and the mirror screen protector makes my phone act funny.. Like when I call someone.. The screen goes black and when I press the power button during the call.. The screen comes on and goes right back off.. Silly stuff like that. Can anyone provide me a link specifically for our phones cases and screen protectors?

darkmajesty06

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Doesn't really matter. Just i drop my phone, take it out while i work, get it dirty and I don't want the screen scratched, so i can resell it or re gift it later on.

LumiaGuy

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I've been using a Trident Aegis protective case for about 6 months and am very satisfied with it. Protects my 520 from drops/damage and looks good in the Blue color. Trident does include a clear screen protector but I have not used it so can't comment on its quality or lack thereof.

Amazon.com: Trident Case AG-LUMIA520-BLU Aegis Series Case for Nokia Lumia 520 - Retail Packaging - Blue: Cell Phones & Accessories

For a Screen Protector, I'm using the UltraTough Clear ScreenGuardz and have no complaints. One nice thing about BodyGuardz is their Advantage Program. If your ScreenGuardz do eventually get scratched up from protecting your actual screen, BodyGuardz will replace them at about 1/3 the original cost - you do need to send the old ones back though with a form that you print out on their website.

Nokia Lumia 520 Screen Protectors by BodyGuardz

Advantage Program

Last edited:

darkmajesty06

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, I found a xtremeguard body wrap for my phone and bought it! I guess I can live with the slightly larger case until I upgrade to a 1020.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo