I donwnloaded a few offline mixes on MixRadio and it takes about 3 minutes for a mix to start when I'm not connected to WiFi. When I'm on WiFi it plays right away though.
    Anyone else have this problem?
    03-13-2014 08:05 PM
    I notice if I have a offline mix and I start playing it and pause it and go back to it later on it, it doesn't play/continue the last song that I played, I'm forced to skip to the next track and it starts playing the offline mix. I noticed that was weird. Do you have a subscription to the app or are you using the free app?
    03-14-2014 01:08 AM
    I notice if I have a offline mix and I start playing it and pause it and go back to it later on it, it doesn't play/continue the last song that I played, I'm forced to skip to the next track and it starts playing the offline mix. I noticed that was weird. Do you have a subscription to the app or are you using the free app?
    My problem is that starting a mix always takes 3-5min when I'm not on WiFi though. I was wondering why that is cause it works just fine when I'm connected to Wifi. And I'm using the free app, and I tried deleting and reinstalling the app but it made no difference.
    03-15-2014 10:05 PM
    hey, could I use another Nokia account to get mix radio for downloading songs as my subscription for three months are over now, but Now I need to install songs but it says payment needed. As I know about voucher provided by Nokia and oxicash... with another Nokia account it would be free...
    03-16-2014 10:22 PM
    hey, could I use another Nokia account to get mix radio for downloading songs as my subscription for three months are over now, but Now I need to install songs but it says payment needed. As I know about voucher provided by Nokia and oxicash... with another Nokia account it would be free...
    no, signing in with a different account after the three month period will not give you free downloads. The free download is linked to the phone ID and activated by signing in with a Nokia account. Even if you use a different Nokia account now, the phone has already been registered on Nokia mixradio, and you can't download more songs till you redeem a voucher.
    03-16-2014 10:51 PM
    I am unable to get the Offline to work at all when I am not connected. This is with the free and paid services. It also eats battery, even when it is not running. I only use my 520 as a music player. It has no phone capabilities and have removed all apps that I could, except Nokia Mix radio. My phone has problems with it installed.
    Last edited by pvcleave; 03-17-2014 at 01:34 PM.
    03-17-2014 01:22 PM
    Maybe if you wait like 5min after clicking it, it will work as is the case for me. Does MixRadio offline work normally for anyone?
    03-17-2014 03:14 PM
    I am unable to get the Offline to work at all when I am not connected. This is with the free and paid services. It also eats battery, even when it is not running. I only use my 520 as a music player. It has no phone capabilities and have removed all apps that I could, except Nokia Mix radio. My phone has problems with it installed.
    Oh good I'm not the only one with this issue.
    03-17-2014 04:45 PM
    Im still having this issue, assistance would be much appreciated!!
    03-30-2014 05:32 PM