Music studdering randomly on bluetooth

SgtSalty

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I just picked up my new lumia 520 and noticed that while in the car it will randomly pause mp3 music for 2-3 seconds. Its not every song, but its extremely frequent. It does not appear to do this while listening with headphones. I am connected to my car via bluetooth and using Here drive for GPS. Here Drive is in offline mode, and the phone is being used for wifi only, no phone plan. It has an AT&T sim in it purely for the clock to function. I do have the black update, but it did this problem with the amber update as well. I have disabled all backround processes I could.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried pairing the phone with a BT enabled laptop or PC? Car audio is notorious for having issues with BT.
Have you EVER gotten this to work? You said you just picked up the 520, but you didn't say if this has ever worked for you.

SgtSalty

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
I am more concerned over the combination of music and GPS causing the issue. Has anyone used the music function alongside the here drive on the 520?

Darren Walsh

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I am more concerned over the combination of music and GPS causing the issue. Has anyone used the music function alongside the here drive on the 520?

yeah now that you mention it, here drive sometimes not work great sometimes when I was on the bus, I always thought it might be because of the GPS on the buses, but anytime I'm on the bus I'm always listening to music !! It's an interesting one !!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire