Show lock-screen all the time or on demand?

PiggyMiddle

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

Is it possible to press or set something and instead of the Start screen being on by default, show the lock screen for most of the time until I need the Start?

As far as I can find, the lock-screen is only visible for fractions of a second when I wake the phone. I'd rather be seeing my lock-screen image all the time instead of the Start. I am using a PIN to unlock to go to the Start but the lock-screen fades out and goes off in about five seconds if I don't enter the PIN.

Thanks

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
There is a Screen Timeout setting in the Lock Screen settings. I have mine set to 30 seconds

Alternatively you can set up the Glance Screen so it is on all the time and shows the same notifications as the Lock Screen and can show an image of your choice (although not full screen and of reduced resolution so as to save on battery usage).

Last edited:

PiggyMiddle

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
There is a Screen Timeout setting in the Lock Screen settings. I have mine set to 30 seconds

Thanks, but I already had that set to 3-minutes. When I start the phone the lock-screen shows for about 5-seconds then dims and in another 5 or so seconds goes off completely. I just set it to "Never" and still it goes in 10-seconds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss