520 lousy music device with Xbox music

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I have been using the 520 as a music player only. I have a 920 for phone and have Xbox music. I constantly need to do a hard reset to get Xbox music to work. I often get the error message that it is still trying to get the license and if I see this message to delete the song. This is impossible, because I am trying to stream it from there service. I am connect, because I can download the song, it still wont play. Getting help is impossible, because if you search for Xbox music, on Microsoft site, you will get everything related to Xbox. I am moving to Android. Nokia cannot seem to get the phones right. They always leave out a feature.

The musuc was I typo. Also clarify, I hate needing to use a separate device for music. I can get the new HTC one with 32GB and put a 128GB card into it. I am tired of making compromises with Windows Phone.

Last edited:

Bob Bobbs

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm also having problems with the music service.
Transferring music from my computer that I downloaded to my L520 is difficult, the song and artist names don't even appear, and I haven't yet found a way around this. Also Mix Radio offline mixes don't play most of the time and when they do it takes like 10 minutes for one to load up.
This is a great phone but I'm very disappointed with the music service, I thought it would be much better than this and I haven't found any help to solve these issues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12