04-02-2014 08:52 PM
39 12
tools
    No one argued that point...

I was saying it is called the cog loop because when something goes wrong there's no way to know if/when it will complete.
    "If something goes wrong" means ?
    If something goes wrong then what to do ?
    04-01-2014 12:46 PM
    "If something goes wrong" means ?
    If something goes wrong then what to do ?
    Usually if the cogs are spinning like that and it won't recover (which is very rare....but most people don't let it continue to run for several hours in the instances when something hangs) then you can do a blind flash using the various Nokia tools out there on the web.
    Mainak47 likes this.
    04-01-2014 01:11 PM
    Usually if the cogs are spinning like that and it won't recover (which is very rare....but most people don't let it continue to run for several hours in the instances when something hangs) then you can do a blind flash using the various Nokia tools out there on the web.
    For how many times the cogs nomal spins ? What doe blind flash do ?
    04-01-2014 09:24 PM
    For how many times the cogs nomal spins ? What doe blind flash do ?
    There's no set spin count. It's just an animation...it's more about the length of time that it takes for it finish. If it doesn't finish properly and runs into issues as was being mentioned above they can just keep spinning and spinning for hours.

A blind flash is normally done when you're having issues with a device and can't get it to respond, but it can still at least be detected at a basic level by one of the various Nokia software flashing tools. You can usually do what's called a blind flash where you can't see progress on the device, but you can see it in the app. It's usually the last step to try to save a device that otherwise may be dead.
    Mainak47 likes this.
    04-01-2014 11:51 PM
    There's no set spin count. It's just an animation...it's more about the length of time that it takes for it finish. If it doesn't finish properly and runs into issues as was being mentioned above they can just keep spinning and spinning for hours.

A blind flash is normally done when you're having issues with a device and can't get it to respond, but it can still at least be detected at a basic level by one of the various Nokia software flashing tools. You can usually do what's called a blind flash where you can't see progress on the device, but you can see it in the app. It's usually the last step to try to save a device that otherwise may be dead.
    Then suggest a good blind flash software 😞
    04-02-2014 01:48 AM
    Then suggest a good blind flash software
    Here is the official nokia recovery tool software Trouble with your Nokia Windows Phone? Restore it with the official Software Recovery Tool | Windows Phone Central
    Mainak47 likes this.
    04-02-2014 02:25 AM
    The steps are giver there ??

There are only U.K. and U.S. version, but im in India. What should I do ?
    04-02-2014 06:21 AM
    The steps are giver there ?? ��

There are only U.K. and U.S. version, but im in India. What should I do ? ��������
    Both of them are In English , it does not matter where you are from. After installing it might take some time to download the OS core files which can go upto 1GB (it is going to download windows phone 8 with gdr3 update bundled with nokia black update ).
    [WARN]BACKUP ALL YOUR IMPORTANT DATA FROM MEMEORY CARD[/WARN]
    Mainak47 likes this.
    04-02-2014 06:42 AM
    Both of them are In English , it does not matter where you are from. After installing it might take some time to download the OS core files which can go upto 1GB (it is going to download windows phone 8 with gdr3 update bundled with nokia black update ).
    Thank you very much sir. I'm so glad after getting your help. Are you in Facebook ??
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    04-02-2014 06:48 AM
    Thank you very much sir. I'm so glad after getting your help. Are you in Facebook ??
    I am always here on wpcentral and forums
    Mainak47 likes this.
    04-02-2014 06:52 AM
    I am always here on wpcentral and forums
    Then please accept my friend request
    04-02-2014 11:16 AM
    Then please accept my friend request ��
    as soon as I got your friend request I accepted it, because you my friend
    04-02-2014 01:28 PM
    as soon as I got your friend request I accepted it, because you my friend
    One more question i like to ask that for update Lumia device I will have to give the device to nokia care or do it myself like GDR3 ??
    04-02-2014 08:35 PM
    One more question i like to ask that for update Lumia device I will have to give the device to nokia care or do it myself like GDR3 ??
    You can do that yourself , by going into phone settings ->phone updates -> check phone for updates.
    Btw if you are flashing your phone you won't need to install gdr3 after flashing as flashing will install the latest os and firmware.
    Mainak47 likes this.
    04-02-2014 08:52 PM
39 12