Hi:

Not sure if there is discussion on this already. After Black update, I noticed that when using the standard video player when I press the volume buttons up or down, the volume level number will change but the sound stays the same level. It doesn't happen all the time, reboot usually fixes it but it is annoying. Anyone with this problem?
    04-01-2014 08:33 AM
    Hi:

Not sure if there is discussion on this already. After Black update, I noticed that when using the standard video player when I press the volume buttons up or down, the volume level number will change but the sound stays the same level. It doesn't happen all the time, reboot usually fixes it but it is annoying. Anyone with this problem?
    same here sometimes on my lumia520.
    04-01-2014 09:08 AM
    I just found out that it is the insider pro app stop the music function that is causing this. I guess the app has conflict with the update.
    04-01-2014 09:12 AM
    I just found out that it is the insider pro app stop the music function that is causing this. I guess the app has conflict with the update.
    it wont be the issue cause I dont have insider pro or any app to stop the music
    04-01-2014 09:20 AM
    04-02-2014 08:42 AM
    Hi:

this is a widespread problem, it is even listed in the nokia care app, if you care to read all the stuff in it. They've written that they still haven't discovered a fix for it, though they know it happens when you change volume immediately (within a few seconds) of changing from playing a stereo song to a mono song or vice versa. Dont worry, just do one thing, never change the volume in the first 10-15 seconds of a song, you wont have to restart then ! :)I had this problem even bbefore black.
    Good luck, hope this helps ! :)
    Have a nice day ! :)
    04-02-2014 08:57 AM
    Hi:

if you user quick setting, you should delete it..
    Abra Zizi likes this.
    04-05-2014 05:31 AM
    if you user quick setting, you should delete it..
    Could you please clarify ? Do you mean to say 'quick settings' app is the reason behind the volume bug ? Can you please provide links to some source which says that ?
    I wont believe it until i see it from a reliable source, because i know it is not possible for an app to cause such a problem. Please provide source of your information.
    04-05-2014 06:57 AM
    Could you please clarify ? Do you mean to say 'quick settings' app is the reason behind the volume bug ? Can you please provide links to some source which says that ?
    I wont believe it until i see it from a reliable source, because i know it is not possible for an app to cause such a problem. Please provide source of your information.
    here you are.. http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/st...4-2339618da43e
    i have been installing qick setting and sometime i don't change volume when i listening to music...however, my lumia 520 come back normal after delete it.. i don't why..
    Saksham Sharma likes this.
    04-05-2014 08:09 AM
    here you are.. http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/st...4-2339618da43e
    i have been installing qick setting and sometime i don't change volume when i listening to music...however, my lumia 520 come back normal after delete it.. i don't why..
    oh no that's the link to quick settings ! I'm not talking about it ! But if you say so, I'll try to check if it is the culprit. Though it is extremely strange that an app can cause such a problem. Even nokia acknowledges this problem and says that they still haven't found a solutio. Strange
    Tien Nguyen4 likes this.
    04-05-2014 09:37 AM
    thank Saksham Sharma
    04-05-2014 09:32 PM
    thank Saksham Sharma
    :-)
    But what did you mean by "thank Saksham Sharma" ?
    04-06-2014 03:33 AM
    :-)
    But what did you mean by "thank Saksham Sharma" ?
    uhh...it's mean thank you...i come from viet nam and i'm learning english, should, i don't speak english fluent
    04-06-2014 04:16 AM
    uhh...it's mean thank you...i come from viet nam and i'm learning english, should, i don't speak english fluent
    its okay ! :) no problem ! :)
    Tien Nguyen4 likes this.
    04-06-2014 04:28 AM
    just an update, insider pro "stop the music function" works perfect after wp8.1 update, no more volume stuck issues.
    04-21-2014 09:35 AM