I've searched and searched and I'm pretty sure it's there but I haven't been able to find a way to stop my 520 from giving me audio alarms every time my data plan is dinged for a small usage (I have an Airvoice $10/month plan with 4 cents/call, 2 cents/text, 6.6 cents/MB-data). It's especially annoying when I'm using it as an MP3 player and am listening to some song. Right in the middle I hear some kind of alarm. How do I stop that? Do I have to turn off all auditory alarm to calls? Surely I don't have to go into Airplane Mode!
    04-14-2014 04:20 PM
    I have that too with H2O wireless. The only way to stop it is to switch to the monthly plan. Airvoice may have the same deal. Do you have any of the Bing apps installed? Those apps might be the ones sucking up your data, there's a setting in all the Bing apps that allow you to limit data to only Wi-Fi. Since I turned on that setting, I only get dings when I use data on purpose.

Or you can just turn off data if you mostly use Wi-Fi. I only turn on Data when I'm away from home.
    04-15-2014 12:23 AM