where is Cortana?!

mysara said

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Is cortana appearing in your app list?
Change your phone region to US. Reboot.
Change your language to English. Reboot.
Go to settings>Cortana>Turn on cortana.

That should help.
Remember to reboot after both the steps.

My phone region is always US , but I don't find Cortana on my app list or in settings!

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
I just updated 1520 ( Nokia unlocked, not carrier branded) to 8.1 and I have no Cortana.
All locations were English USA except for two items. Even though Time Zone was set to automatic it had me in Mexico not Colorado and the Voice was set to English UK. After the update and noticing I had no Cortana I noticed the above two settings, after switching them to USA and rebooting I still have no Cortana. Also my Location Service is on.

Change voice to US. Reboot. Region and regional format to USA. language to USA. Reboot. Hope that helps.

nikky gogogo

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Hello .. I have a problem .. I'm from Malaysian .. My Lumia model is 925 .. Why my phone still didn't receive to update my Lumia to windows 8.1 .. I want to know how to get the latest update to 8.1 .. I'm so so stress out .. Can u help solve my problem ? I don't have cortana on setting .. Also didn't receive an update to 8.1 .. Please .. I need the update .. Is it because I'm from Malaysian ? And the update still not available at Malaysian or my phone have a problem of itself ? Please help me with it .. Thank you ..

nyolc8

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello .. I have a problem .. I'm from Malaysian .. My Lumia model is 925 .. Why my phone still didn't receive to update my Lumia to windows 8.1 .. I want to know how to get the latest update to 8.1 .. I'm so so stress out .. Can u help solve my problem ? I don't have cortana on setting .. Also didn't receive an update to 8.1 .. Please .. I need the update .. Is it because I'm from Malaysian ? And the update still not available at Malaysian or my phone have a problem of itself ? Please help me with it .. Thank you ..
The official 8.1 update is only available in some countries now. It doesn't even available in the US yet. So just wait until it get released. OR you can install the developer preview version of the 8.1.

nikky gogogo

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Alright .. I already have the cortana n wp8.1 .. So now about the Lumia Cyan .. Should we wait for the update itself or we can update now like i update 8.1 used developer preview version ? And if we need to wait for lumia cyan .. Do i still get the update for lumia cyan when it official release after i alrdy hv wo8.1 ? Answer me please ..

nikky gogogo

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
And also .. Do WP8.1 have Word Flow Keyboard ? Or Word Flow only available when update Lumia to Lumia cyan ? Answer me please .. Cuz i have cortana n start theme alrdy .. But dont have Word Flow .. Help me please .. I want to know

tejanaqkilica

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
And also .. Do WP8.1 have Word Flow Keyboard ? Or Word Flow only available when update Lumia to Lumia cyan ? Answer me please .. Cuz i have cortana n start theme alrdy .. But dont have Word Flow .. Help me please .. I want to know
Windows 8.1 preview for developers has the word flow, which mean even the official windows phone 8.1 will have it, and it will still be available when the GDR 1 aka Cyan will come out

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo