Lumia 520 screen unresponsive after turning on for several minutes

eeJames

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have a Nokia Lumia 520, and the screen cracked last week. I replaced the screen digitizer; however the screen is not responding smoothly. I reset my phone, but still it becomes unresponsive gradually (1-2 mins) after I turn on the device. Any idea of what's the problem and how to fix it? Many thanks~~

James.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to WPC!

There's a lot of YouTube's about the bad digitizers being sold.

My understanding is that a number of digitizers coming from E-Bay aren't working as expected.
Not sure what your situation is sadly this sounds like a faulty digitizer or bad ribbon connector.

eeJames

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guytronic, Thanks for your reply. My screen digitizer was indeed bought from ebay. Which part is the ribbon connector? Do you know any place to get a good replacement?

eeJames

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guytronic, Thanks for your reply. My screen digitizer was indeed bought from ebay. Which part is the ribbon connector? Do you know any place to get a good replacement?

Welcome to WPC!

There's a lot of YouTube's about the bad digitizers being sold.

My understanding is that a number of digitizers coming from E-Bay aren't working as expected.
Not sure what your situation is sadly this sounds like a faulty digitizer or bad ribbon connector.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234