Best free video player for lumia 520 (wp 8)

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Well are there any at all, cause i've been going through the store for about a couple of days & can't seem to find any free video players.

Any & all suggestions are welcome !!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I thought moliplayer had a trial.

anyways, if you are eligible for Bing Rewards, do it and pay for the app, probably the best option as of now.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Or you can wait a few more weeks/months for the VLC player, they have already released a modern version of their app for windows 8.1 so i guess the work to port it over to phone version shouldn't take long

Arvind gusain

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
aagar apko apna moliplayer kafi time tak use karna hai to use apne memory card main download karo use pc pe download karke memory main save kardo or uske baad install kar do fir jab bhi uska trial version khatam ho jaye to use uninstall kar do or SD card main jakar dubara se install kar lo

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
aagar apko apna moliplayer kafi time tak use karna hai to use apne memory card main download karo use pc pe download karke memory main save kardo or uske baad install kar do fir jab bhi uska trial version khatam ho jaye to use uninstall kar do or SD card main jakar dubara se install kar lo

Hey thank you for the suggestion but please follow Mobile Nations forums rules and guidelines http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

riteshpande

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site

Or instead buy the app and support the developer

viswanathansri

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Moli Player is the best Windows Phone 8 player . It is equivalent to MX Player on Android . But its paid . And there is trick for tat too .
Install it ( TRY OPTION ) , after 30 days trial gets over . Then uninstall and install again .
Repeat as long as you want . I do this every month .

harshythsunkari

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Change your region to China & download moli player not moli player pro. App free for life time ....... Not missing much from pro to be frank 😝
No need to uninstall after a month

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Change your region to China & download moli player not moli player pro. App free for life time ....... Not missing much from pro to be frank 😝
No need to uninstall after a month

Dude, if you are ssuggesting such tricks that can harm the dev's revenue,don't suggest or pm the Op.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
We all waste lots of money on useless stuff. As we all know windows phone is a developing Os. You people wont lose much if you purchase the Moli player app and support the developers. Kindly purchase the app. Thank you.

harshythsunkari

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Buddy I always suggest to buy an app, they are some regions and people where they can't pay due to a lot of reasons. This is for them and if Microsoft allows carrier billing almost everyone will buy an app
The way of payments must change for the app eco system to grow. If more people buy apps the dev s will sure give the top priority. Don't give me crap like developing os , it's been a long time the os is present and it needs both the users and the developers.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Buddy I always suggest to buy an app, they are some regions and people where they can't pay due to a lot of reasons. This is for them and if Microsoft allows carrier billing almost everyone will buy an app
The way of payments must change for the app eco system to grow. If more people buy apps the dev s will sure give the top priority. Don't give me crap like developing os , it's been a long time the os is present and it needs both the users and the developers.
I am also frustated with the billing methods of MSFT. I agree with you on this point. We need a change..the thing is will Microsoft lend their ears ?

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
ya the billing system sucks....even for purchasing an app that is used world over like whatsapp, it only shows options of Google wallet & Paypal...

Arnab Paul

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
moliplayer pro free trial expires after one month but u can can re-install it to get another one month free trial, works for me every time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion