12-29-2014 03:13 PM
29 12
tools
    Well are there any at all, cause i've been going through the store for about a couple of days & can't seem to find any free video players.

Any & all suggestions are welcome !!
    Samiksha Gujral likes this.
    04-28-2014 10:56 AM
    not even a single video player is good... moliplayer is good but it is paid... worth to buy....
    04-28-2014 12:03 PM
    Damn this sucks big time
    05-04-2014 02:04 PM
    I thought moliplayer had a trial.

anyways, if you are eligible for Bing Rewards, do it and pay for the app, probably the best option as of now.
    05-04-2014 04:34 PM
    Or you can wait a few more weeks/months for the VLC player, they have already released a modern version of their app for windows 8.1 so i guess the work to port it over to phone version shouldn't take long
    Samiksha Gujral and xandros9 like this.
    05-04-2014 04:48 PM
    aagar apko apna moliplayer kafi time tak use karna hai to use apne memory card main download karo use pc pe download karke memory main save kardo or uske baad install kar do fir jab bhi uska trial version khatam ho jaye to use uninstall kar do or SD card main jakar dubara se install kar lo
    Samiksha Gujral and aman190 like this.
    07-15-2014 04:06 AM
    aagar apko apna moliplayer kafi time tak use karna hai to use apne memory card main download karo use pc pe download karke memory main save kardo or uske baad install kar do fir jab bhi uska trial version khatam ho jaye to use uninstall kar do or SD card main jakar dubara se install kar lo
    Hey thank you for the suggestion but please follow Mobile Nations forums rules and guidelines http://forums.mobilenations.com/rule...uidelines.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    07-15-2014 04:14 AM
    Or instead buy the app and support the developer
    07-15-2014 04:18 AM
    Moli Player is the best Windows Phone 8 player . It is equivalent to MX Player on Android . But its paid . And there is trick for tat too .
    Install it ( TRY OPTION ) , after 30 days trial gets over . Then uninstall and install again .
    Repeat as long as you want . I do this every month .
    07-15-2014 09:01 AM
    Phantom player. Shows paid, but is more of a donate.
    07-15-2014 09:04 AM
    bhai... ye windows phone hai... not android. i have tried this many times. but got a 'baba ji ka thullu'
    07-19-2014 05:38 AM
    Change your region to China & download moli player not moli player pro. App free for life time ....... Not missing much from pro to be frank ๐Ÿ˜
    No need to uninstall after a month
    07-19-2014 05:53 AM
    Change your region to China & download moli player not moli player pro. App free for life time ....... Not missing much from pro to be frank ๐Ÿ˜
    Dude, if you are ssuggesting such tricks that can harm the dev's revenue,don't suggest or pm the Op.
    07-19-2014 09:39 AM
    We all waste lots of money on useless stuff. As we all know windows phone is a developing Os. You people wont lose much if you purchase the Moli player app and support the developers. Kindly purchase the app. Thank you.
    xandros9 and Samiksha Gujral like this.
    07-19-2014 09:49 AM
    Buddy I always suggest to buy an app, they are some regions and people where they can't pay due to a lot of reasons. This is for them and if Microsoft allows carrier billing almost everyone will buy an app
    The way of payments must change for the app eco system to grow. If more people buy apps the dev s will sure give the top priority. Don't give me crap like developing os , it's been a long time the os is present and it needs both the users and the developers.
    Makm and Samiksha Gujral like this.
    07-19-2014 10:12 AM
    Buddy I always suggest to buy an app, they are some regions and people where they can't pay due to a lot of reasons. This is for them and if Microsoft allows carrier billing almost everyone will buy an app
    The way of payments must change for the app eco system to grow. If more people buy apps the dev s will sure give the top priority. Don't give me crap like developing os , it's been a long time the os is present and it needs both the users and the developers.
    I am also frustated with the billing methods of MSFT. I agree with you on this point. We need a change..the thing is will Microsoft lend their ears ?
    07-19-2014 10:42 AM
    ya the billing system sucks....even for purchasing an app that is used world over like whatsapp, it only shows options of Google wallet & Paypal...
    07-19-2014 12:43 PM
    Change your region to China & download moli player not moli player pro. App free for life time ....... Not missing much from pro to be frank
    if i could read chinese it would a snip to use as well...
    09-12-2014 04:44 PM
    if i could read chinese it would a snip to use as well...
    Can the language in the app not be changed to English?
    09-14-2014 10:26 AM
    moliplayer pro free trial expires after one month but u can can re-install it to get another one month free trial, works for me every time
    09-14-2014 12:26 PM
    Unable to play videos like . mkv, .1080HQ videos. Is there any possible to play .mkv format and 1080 quality videos for lumia 535. which application supports such type of formats.
    12-11-2014 06:47 AM
    Unable to play videos like . mkv, .1080HQ videos. Is there any possible to play .mkv format and 1080 quality videos for lumia 535. which application supports such type of formats.
    Moliplayer is the current everything player of choice.

However the 535, so I've heard, doesn't have enough horsepower under the hood for smooth 720p and 1080p playback.
    12-11-2014 02:46 PM
    BEst Video Players
    1) Moli Player ( Paid , but free 1 month trial )
    2) Phantom Player ( Paid , Unlimited Trial )
    3) CCPlayer ( Free )
    4) MX Player ( Newly released , not as good as in Android )
    5) QuickPlay ( Plays both audio and video in same app )
    6) Video Explorer ( New app , not many features )
    7) XBOX Video :P :P
    xandros9 and Samiksha Gujral like this.
    12-20-2014 11:25 AM
    Change your country/region to china. Restart. Go to store, search for moli player. Download. Revert back to original region. Open moliplayer. There will be a lot of chinese, select the bottom most link. You are good to go with most type of formats.
    12-22-2014 01:15 AM
    By this you no need to uninstall app at every month.
    12-22-2014 01:16 AM
29 12