Concert footage

tapehead

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Can anybody vouch for how the 520 fairs at a concert?

One thing that impressed me about my 820 was how gorgeous my concert footage sounded, even in the front row. I just watched a video of the 620, and it also is quite impressive. I want to say the 520 and 620 have the same camera modules, but I'm not sure if there are any other factors that might prevent the 520 from performing well at a rock show.

Long story short, I'm switching to an Android phone for a little while until Microsoft fixes what I feel are major issues with the platform (cough, music, cough). I'm selling my 820 to help subsidize the purchase, but I want to keep my 520 both for its lightness, stability, and so I can track 8.1's progress over the next year or so. That said, I gotta how it does at a concert.

Can anybody lend a word? :)

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
The lack of flash will not hurt anything, as you aren't using a flash in a concert anyway (the subject would be way too far away).

I'd say it would perform much like the 620.

tapehead

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
The lack of flash will not hurt anything, as you aren't using a flash in a concert anyway (the subject would be way too far away).

I'd say it would perform much like the 620.

I was thinking more for video than pictures.

That's what I was thinking, but I read somewhere that the microphone in the 520 is different than the one in the 620.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99