Nokia MixRadio unable to download music

Kunalya

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Just today do a trick to change country to get free music to download, but it says download wont be able to to get now from onward, but mixes are available to make it offline where u can download it . So tel me what to do ? how to download songs from mix radio.

Arun Das

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Same thing with lumia 630 which I bought last week. No free music download . Complained Nokia support. They are working on it.Free music download started for an hour but again the same message when downloading songs ... "there was difficulty in registering your phone....try again later...contact Nokia support"

Arun Das

May 24, 2014
Visit site
lumia 630 which I bought last week (17.5.14) was unable to download free music. No free music download . Complained Nokia support. They are working on it. Suddenly Free music download started for an hour but again the same message when downloading songs ... "there was difficulty in registering your phone....try again later...contact Nokia support".

Kunalya

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
No I am not having any subscription, as I need to download for free, because it takes less space and songs is my necessity.Could anyone able to give me free subscription..

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
No I am not having any subscription, as I need to download for free, because it takes less space and songs is my necessity.Could anyone able to give me free subscription..

nothing is free in this world :wink: You can renew your subscription from your nearest nokia outlet.

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I will give you free subscription. Kindly sent me your netbanking username and password.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss