Just today do a trick to change country to get free music to download, but it says download wont be able to to get now from onward, but mixes are available to make it offline where u can download it . So tel me what to do ? how to download songs from mix radio.
    05-23-2014 11:49 AM
    free music to download ? Do you have a valid subscription and is it still valid or expired ?
    Guytronic likes this.
    05-23-2014 08:27 PM
    Same thing with lumia 630 which I bought last week. No free music download . Complained Nokia support. They are working on it.Free music download started for an hour but again the same message when downloading songs ... "there was difficulty in registering your phone....try again later...contact Nokia support"
    05-24-2014 01:11 AM
    lumia 630 which I bought last week (17.5.14) was unable to download free music. No free music download . Complained Nokia support. They are working on it. Suddenly Free music download started for an hour but again the same message when downloading songs ... "there was difficulty in registering your phone....try again later...contact Nokia support".
    05-24-2014 01:14 AM
    No I am not having any subscription, as I need to download for free, because it takes less space and songs is my necessity.Could anyone able to give me free subscription..
    05-24-2014 10:49 PM
    No I am not having any subscription, as I need to download for free, because it takes less space and songs is my necessity.Could anyone able to give me free subscription..
    nothing is free in this world You can renew your subscription from your nearest nokia outlet.
    05-25-2014 12:44 AM
    I will give you free subscription. Kindly sent me your netbanking username and password.

06-23-2014 05:44 AM