Help for Action Center ???

mayur007

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
In action center to make any feature turn on or off u have to unlock the screen always without that it doesn't work. Is it default think of wp8.1 or is there any settings available which i can turn on or off when screen is lock.

desitunez

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Don't think so , it defeats the purpose of lock screen if you can make changes or view messages. Remember you can then also get into unread SMS , whatsapp messages.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
In action center to make any feature turn on or off u have to unlock the screen always without that it doesn't work. Is it default think of wp8.1 or is there any settings available which i can turn on or off when screen is lock.
There are. The option is in notifications and sounds.

mayur007

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Thnx for answer.......I think they should work on it bcoz everytime to turn off it goes into setting and we had to do manually which is very irritating think to do.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Actually you don't need to unlock (not sure if you have password) to turn on/off connections/settings. You go to settings > notifications + actions // put checkmark and all done

mayur007

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
@ av2ry.....if u want turn on features like wifi, location , flight mode to have to unlock the screen or else it doesn't work. I m using password for lock screen

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
@ av2ry.....if u want turn on features like wifi, location , flight mode to have to unlock the screen or else it doesn't work. I m using password for lock screen
that's why I said not sure if you have password. I don't have password so I don't have to unlock

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry but there is no way to remove the action centre from the lock screen. If you don't want the action centre there then don't use it there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos