Help!!..FM Radio not detecting FM stations Whatsapp "not compatible" issue on WP 8.1.

anil90kumar

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I'm from India and I've recently upgraded to Wp 8.1 and looks really great until I find that FM Radio is not detecting the available stations around. :shocked::angry:
And also while using Whatsapp It says that The version I'm using is not compatible for Win 8.1 :eck: .. Please help!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I'm from India and I've recently upgraded to Wp 8.1 and looks really great until I find that FM Radio is not detecting the available stations around. :shocked::angry:
And also while using Whatsapp It says that The version I'm using is not compatible for Win 8.1 :eck: .. Please help!

Have you plugged in your headphones when searching for the radio stations? It uses them as an antenna.

You shouldn't care about the incompatibility of Whatsapp, it works fine for most and there's nothing you can do about it.

anil90kumar

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Have you plugged in your headphones when searching for the radio stations? It uses them as an antenna.

You shouldn't care about the incompatibility of Whatsapp, it works fine for most and there's nothing you can do about it.

Yeah, checked with my headphones plugged in. Yet it couldn't discover any frequency.
And regarding Whatsapp, so far so good though it said not compatible. Thankyou!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte