Hello!

Yesterday evening my Lumia 520 was on charging with WP8.1 DP with second update. I did not do anything, when it was not showed the "goodbye" screen, just showed up the "Nokia" screen then the blue Win logo. My apps closed, but my pictures and data did not lost. It is not a very big problem, but it can be irritating.

I do not want to reset my phone. Will it fixed in a future update? Is it a worldwide problem?

Thanks for the help!

(Sorry for the bad grammar!)
    moitasc likes this.
    06-10-2014 12:44 AM
    Hello!

Yesterday evening my Lumia 520 was on charging with WP8.1 DP with second update. I did not do anything, when it was not showed the "goodbye" screen, just showed up the "Nokia" screen then the blue Win logo. My apps closed, but my pictures and data did not lost. It is not a very big problem, but it can be irritating.

I do not want to reset my phone. Will it fixed in a future update? Is it a worldwide problem?

Thanks for the help!

(Sorry for the bad grammar!)
    Sometime happen to me too this generally occurs when the screen shows resuming the app and when it fails to resume the app it auto restart the phone that's what I had noticed.
    06-10-2014 12:52 AM
    My wife's 520 restarting itself too. But i noticed that was because hardware problem. The device was fall down so many time. Each time the device falls, it's got restarted itself.
    06-10-2014 12:52 AM
    Sometime happen to me too this generally occurs when the screen shows resuming the app and when it fails to resume the app it auto restart the phone that's what I had noticed.
    But I did not do anything with it.
    Thanks for the very fast answer!
    06-10-2014 01:00 AM
    My wife's 520 restarting itself too. But i noticed that was because hardware problem. The device was fall down so many time. Each time the device falls, it's got restarted itself.
    Do I have hardware problem too? When I use it there is no problem; it is very stabile.
    06-10-2014 01:02 AM
    But I did not do anything with it.
    Thanks for the very fast answer!
    It will be surely solved after we get cyan update :)
    06-10-2014 01:02 AM
    It will be surely solved after we get cyan update :)
    I hope it too. Will the Cyan come to Hungary before Benelux region?
    06-10-2014 02:10 AM
    Try to turn off the suggestions in the keyboard. I had random reboots when suggestions was on. (8.0)

(In hungarian: prbld kikapcsolni a szvegjavaslatokat a billentyűzet belltsaiban, nekem is jraindult tallomra, akkoris ha nem volt billentyűzethez kapcsold trtns a teln. Amint kikapcsoltam a szvegjavaslatokat, a telefon nem indult tbbet jra. Igaz n 8.0-n vagyok.)
    moitasc likes this.
    06-10-2014 06:31 PM
    Sometimes, my Lumia 520 restarts without reason, but I have the WP 8.0. Maybe, the problem is not the Windows Phone but the hardware.

Some people have this problem because of the battery. Try to put some peace of paper between the battery and the case, to hold on the battery in place.
    greenspot and Kyle Stilkey like this.
    06-10-2014 08:19 PM
    Try to put some peace of paper between the battery and the case, to hold on the battery in place.
    TTry this trick around 2hrs ago, and no random restart so far.
    06-12-2014 07:27 AM
    Actually the problem with the battery is because the space between the contacts on the battery are too wide from the factory. They can lose contact with the bar contacts on the phone and cause a restart. Take out the battery, use a pin or needle to bend the contacts on the battery closer together and reinstall. My wife had this problem and it hasn't restarted since doing this.
    06-12-2014 10:36 AM
    Actually the problem with the battery is because the space between the contacts on the battery are too wide from the factory. They can lose contact with the bar contacts on the phone and cause a restart. Take out the battery, use a pin or needle to bend the contacts on the battery closer together and reinstall. My wife had this problem and it hasn't restarted since doing this.
    Then why it started to randomly restart when I turned on kexboard suggestions, and stopped random reboots after I disabled that?
    06-12-2014 11:58 AM