How To Clear The Phone Storage?

I_SoGotcha_GOT7

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone tell me how to clear out some storage for Lumia 520? I clear the temporary files but nothing. The system consumed too much and I don't know what cause it. I deleted some apps bcuz I thought it might be from the apps. Music, videos and photos are save in my external memory card.

vanarfeb

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I have some problem too, temporary files on my lumia 520 too much 488 mb. I trying to remove but still there not less at all

nicfromwales

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone tell me how to clear out some storage for Lumia 520? I clear the temporary files but nothing. The system consumed too much and I don't know what cause it. I deleted some apps bcuz I thought it might be from the apps. Music, videos and photos are save in my external memory card.

Try deleting your browser history in Internet Explorer.

mayur007

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
@ vanarfeb.........to clear the temporary files change the system date year to 2050 or more and after few mins change it to previous condition, u will see the difference and try to delete the internet history also.

JulietPurcell

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
@ vanarfeb.........to clear the temporary files change the system date year to 2050 or more and after few mins change it to previous condition, u will see the difference and try to delete the internet history also.

This has just worked for me. Thanks very much.
I have been trying to rid my 520 of its 3.4gb of temporary files for weeks now. This has done the trick - thanks! :)

Last edited:

ROHITHMP

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
I am facing similar problem, I tried the above mentioned method but I guess that works only for Temp files. For me in phone storage "apps+games" shows 2.97Gb usage, I haven't installed any games and nor do I have that many apps. What should I do to free some space in my phone storage ?

All the photos which was stored in phone storage I have copied to my hard drive, so effectively it is "System files" "apps+games" "temp files"

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon