Every time I go into a big store or a certain part of town I lose service. Not a problem as its just a few minutes and it's happened with most every phone and service I've owned. My problem is when I get back into the signal area my phone does not automatically search for a signal and I miss calls and texts. It will say "no signal" all day until I power the phone off and back on. This is a hassle because this takes a couple minutes to reboot this way. And sometimes I don't notice it right away.

Does this happen to anyone else or do I have a problem with my phone? Or maybe there is a setting I need to use? I've only had this phone a couple months and still don't know all the bells and whistles.
    07-02-2014 09:55 PM
    Go to settings > mobile network and then under network selection make sure it is set to automatic - if you ever wanted to manually connect to a network you can do it from the same drop-down. If you're on WP8.1, it's under settings > cellular > SIM settings and then network selection
    skermac likes this.
    07-02-2014 10:47 PM
    Go to settings > mobile network and then under network selection make sure it is set to automatic - if you ever wanted to manually connect to a network you can do it from the same drop-down. If you're on WP8.1, it's under settings > cellular > SIM settings and then network selection
    Great advice! Thanks! I'll be getting 8.1 as soon as it finalized and ready for the general public.
    07-03-2014 04:31 PM