12-05-2016 03:08 AM
28 12
tools
    Seems quite a while since the last post but I hope mine will be helpful to someone. Well I got a Lumia 535 just last week and after upgrading it to Windows 10 I had the same problem trying to connect to my home WiFi. After searching around I got to this page but still nothing suggested was working, so I just decided to go solo n tried everything I could.
    I got the WiFi working by long-selecting the WiFi name on the list of Available Networks then selected Edit, then on the Proxy option Select "Automatically Detect Settings" and don't forget to save the settings. After that try connecting to the network again, it should work.
    Bigup
    ven07 likes this.
    04-15-2016 11:01 AM
    Seems quite a while since the last post but I hope mine will be helpful to someone. Well I got a Lumia 535 just last week and after upgrading it to Windows 10 I had the same problem trying to connect to my home WiFi. After searching around I got to this page but still nothing suggested was working, so I just decided to go solo n tried everything I could.
    I got the WiFi working by long-selecting the WiFi name on the list of Available Networks then selected Edit, then on the Proxy option Select "Automatically Detect Settings" and don't forget to save the settings. After that try connecting to the network again, it should work.
    Bigup
    Would you mind creating a thread here and posting this :) Windows 10 Mobile - Windows Central Forums
    04-16-2016 04:01 PM
    I have a lumia 535 and all is work fine but one day when I go to connect to my wifi, I could not to connect. When I tap to any wifi, he does not require a password, but displays a message "Your phone can't connect to the wifi network -name of wifi-". 535 found all wifi nearby but I can't connect to any. I try hard reset and find fix on internet but nothing helped.
    12-05-2016 03:08 AM
28 12