Lumia 520 can't connect to any wifi network

prasun1501

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi ,

I bought LUMIA 730...few days back...I made my laptop as wifi using a software named "MY WIFIROUTER" , as I'm not using a wi-fi router...Since last 4 days i was able to connect to my laptop wifi...but today morning i woke and found out that Mobile is not connecting to the laptop wifi...though nothing has changed. PLEASE HELP.....:unhappy::unhappy::unhappy:

AndyA55

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
My 635 has been doing this morning. Tried all sorts, including battery removal. All other devices are happy with the access point.

Eventually I reseated the SIM, and everything burst into life.

Austin Sunday

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
Three things you need to do :
1. Under manage wifi setting delete the old wifi network.
2. under mobile + Sim, go to for limited wifi connectivity and select " don't use mobile data"
3. Search for wifi and you should be able to connect.:smile:

Arnis OneDrive

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
If you want SOFT RESET, you need Windows 7 or newer version, then download Nokia recovery tool, and download newer WP version. For more search in Microsoft. When you press up down turn off down you see hard reset. Do with Nokia recoveey or reset only you have backup; your files will be deleted.

daniele arch

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
sometimes it's just a matter of setting the time up ! believe it or not, just try.. :)

if you notice that the time on the phone is not the right one, just set it up so the system will log on the Microsoft account and everything will follow. Good luck

Klaus254

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
Seems quite a while since the last post but I hope mine will be helpful to someone. Well I got a Lumia 535 just last week and after upgrading it to Windows 10 I had the same problem trying to connect to my home WiFi. After searching around I got to this page but still nothing suggested was working, so I just decided to go solo n tried everything I could.
I got the WiFi working by long-selecting the WiFi name on the list of Available Networks then selected Edit, then on the Proxy option Select "Automatically Detect Settings" and don't forget to save the settings. After that try connecting to the network again, it should work.
Bigup

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Seems quite a while since the last post but I hope mine will be helpful to someone. Well I got a Lumia 535 just last week and after upgrading it to Windows 10 I had the same problem trying to connect to my home WiFi. After searching around I got to this page but still nothing suggested was working, so I just decided to go solo n tried everything I could.
I got the WiFi working by long-selecting the WiFi name on the list of Available Networks then selected Edit, then on the Proxy option Select "Automatically Detect Settings" and don't forget to save the settings. After that try connecting to the network again, it should work.
Bigup

Would you mind creating a thread here and posting this :) Windows 10 Mobile - Windows Central Forums

Nand Kumar Pathak

Dec 5, 2016
Visit site
I have a lumia 535 and all is work fine but one day when I go to connect to my wifi, I could not to connect. When I tap to any wifi, he does not require a password, but displays a message "Your phone can't connect to the wifi network -name of wifi-". 535 found all wifi nearby but I can't connect to any. I try hard reset and find fix on internet but nothing helped.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon