Deleting e-mail

Lloyd Jenkins

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I was under the impression that if you sync your inbox that e-mails you had deleted from one device would remove them from all synced devices. This appears to work with an outlook account but not with my ISP provided account.

Is there a way to do this or some setting I am missing?

Also is there a way to select "all" your e-mails from a particular mailbox so that you can mass delete?

Pulserider

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
There could be a option with your ISP email to keep a copy even after you delete the email from your cellphone it is still on the ISP side. There could be a setting on the ISP email settings which you just need to check on this. This issue is not related to your phone but more to the way the ISP handles the emails as this issue could also be replicated on your computer...

Lloyd Jenkins

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
OK, I went through all the settings and selected what I think are the correct ones and the problem remains however I did learn something. When I am using my computer in Live Tile mode and I delete the e-mail on the computer it also deletes it on my phone. When I am in desktop mode on my computer it doesn't delete the e-mail on my phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99