Ok, so my Other storage hit 2 GB last week & when i saw that Cyan update had started rolling out yesterday, thought I might as well do a reset to clear the memory space.

Reset went well with apps & settings getting restored properly....but the only problem is that I now have the OLD Lumia Black before GDRs & the various recent changes to Settings such as disabling vibrate on pressing navigation buttons, call & sms filter, Auto-update scanning by store, etc are missing.
    Can someone provide me with solutions to restore my phone to how it was before the reset minus the huge Other storage, of course ??
    07-16-2014 11:28 AM
    Hey you have to download a app called sysapppusher ->SysApp Pusher | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (India) By opening this app you have to tap on each and every system settings app like display/touch/extras+info. If they shows an update, just hit on update else it will just you the share option in the store.
    Torcher Death likes this.
    07-16-2014 11:33 AM
    Same phone..but have a different problem now after the reset -

Am losing juice much much faster now than prior to the reset....have started losing 15% overnight (7 hrs) even with everything i.e. wifi, mobile data, bluetooth, location; turned off. Used to lose only about 5-7% before.

Used to be able to go through a day easily without having to charge before...but now it seems like I'll have to buy those recharging pants.

Solutions please
    07-18-2014 10:27 AM
    Same phone..but have a different problem now after the reset -

Am losing juice much much faster now than prior to the reset....have started losing 15% overnight (7 hrs) even with everything i.e. wifi, mobile data, bluetooth, location; turned off. Used to lose only about 5-7% before.

Used to be able to go through a day easily without having to charge before...but now it seems like I'll have to buy those recharging pants.

Solutions please
    what apps are running and enabled in the background ? a soft rest tends to solve most of the issues. To do so long press the volume down + lock button at the same time until your phone vibrates and reboot itself (ignore the sliding screen to power off the phone).
    palandri likes this.
    07-18-2014 10:56 AM
    Already tried the soft reset twice.... not helping.

Only whatsapp & wpcentral in background & both require net, which is not enabled.
    07-18-2014 11:34 AM
    Any breakthroughs yet ?? or could it be that i'm the only cursed to suffer this way.Am on WP8.0 only...so that rules out battery drain that most people using the dev preview complain off as well.

Was hoping to get some solutions over the weekend so that i could move on to another ordinary week from Monday onwards.
    07-19-2014 02:24 PM
    Do you have location/Bluetooth enabled ?
    palandri likes this.
    07-19-2014 09:12 PM
    07-19-2014 11:45 PM
    this looks like a software bug. If a soft reset does not solve such problems , a hard reset isn't not a bad option which solves most the problems including battery related issues.
    [WARN]Backup All your important data before doing this.[/WARN]
    palandri and Guytronic like this.
    07-20-2014 12:16 AM
    Maybe its time to close this thread & start a private conversation....
    07-20-2014 05:12 AM