I got CYAN for my L520 even when its not available in my region yet.

aziouazrayes

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello

So after updating to DP8.1 then to GDR1 I was still waiting for CYAN but until now it isn't available in my country yet (Algeria). So, I decided the heel with it I'll flash another ROM. the reason for this is I kept wondering if the post processing bug that marred the photos taken is fixed (not fixed but better than BLACK).
If you own a 520 Country Variant just flash the I Italian country variant ROM and update from there because CYAN is available for Italy (make sure your 520 is COUNTRY VARIANT).

What I noticed from CYAN is that the battery is better and the blank tiles that appear whenever you scroll down or come back from lock screen is less frequent. Overall, the OS feels more stable than DP.

girishN

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Is there any improvement in performance of xbox music? And what about that little lag we get every time we go to start, is it gone?
Thanks!

aziouazrayes

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Is there any improvement in performance of xbox music? And what about that little lag we get every time we go to start, is it gone?
Thanks!
Xbox music I'd the same and the lag is less frequent, a lot less. The most amazing thing is the improvement in battery life.

PradeepKr

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Hello

So after updating to DP8.1 then to GDR1 I was still waiting for CYAN but until now it isn't available in my country yet (Algeria). So, I decided the heel with it I'll flash another ROM. the reason for this is I kept wondering if the post processing bug that marred the photos taken is fixed (not fixed but better than BLACK).
If you own a 520 Country Variant just flash the I Italian country variant ROM and update from there because CYAN is available for Italy (make sure your 520 is COUNTRY VARIANT).

What I noticed from CYAN is that the battery is better and the blank tiles that appear whenever you scroll down or come back from lock screen is less frequent. Overall, the OS feels more stable than DP.

Could you please provide instructions for this.

nyolc8

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm amazed that some people are so impatient they flashing their phone to another region just to get an update some weeks earlier.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsa3