Lumia cyan update for Lumia 520 user in India !!!

Rikin Vaghani

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Happy to say that Lumia cyan update is available for Lumia 520 users in India. Ty Microsoft for this great update. WP 8.1 D.P. Pls don't download update if it showing u coz after update ur apps will not work even ur settings will not work. U need to do is just downgrade ur software with nokia recovery tool and then start ur update...

I waited too long for it and now i can say its much good than expected...

Last edited:

chandugowdar

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello

My Lumia 520 is running with preview for developers version.. i need to downgrade to lumia black in order to install lumia cyan..
But when i connect my lumia 520 to nokia software updater, i am getting the reply as no software packages available for this device.. Tried several times, still the same reply..
Do anyone else from INDIA region getting the same reply when connect your lumia 520 to nokia software updater tool?

Rikin Vaghani

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Hello

My Lumia 520 is running with preview for developers version.. i need to downgrade to lumia black in order to install lumia cyan..
But when i connect my lumia 520 to nokia software updater, i am getting the reply as no software packages available for this device.. Tried several times, still the same reply..
Do anyone else from INDIA region getting the same reply when connect your lumia 520 to nokia software updater tool?
Did u downloaded it from nokia site?

First of all u need to download nokia software recovery tool and install that on ur pc. Connect yr phone to ur pc via USB and just simply follow steps as software tell u.
When I downgraded my software goes to Lumia amber instead of Lumia black. U need to download 1.29 GB data to downgrade to Lumia amber with that recovery tool

Kunalya

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Friends I am having an app named Cyan update version 1.3.3 it shows me that an update of Cyan is available in INDIA country.(latest version : 3058.50000.1425.0001) device : Lumia 520/India. But When I update my phone it says your phone is up to date last checked 2 sec ago. But about section showing me a black update only, not cyan one....

Kevinblue4eva

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Happy to say that Lumia cyan update is available for Lumia 520 users in India. Ty Microsoft for this great update. WP 8.1 D.P. Pls don't download update if it showing u coz after update ur apps will not work even ur settings will not work. U need to do is just downgrade ur software with nokia recovery tool and then start ur update...

I waited too long for it and now i can say its much good than expected...

Dude, hows the overall performance after updating as compared to WP8? Hows the battery too as compared to WP8?

Rikin Vaghani

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Tons of new features in wo 8.1 compared to wo 8. Bettery life improvement, storage sense drop down Manu and many new features added in setting.

sriraviteja4

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I didn't get any problem like that but I got a problem with my lockscreen, when I turn on my lockscreen it shows me resuming... I didn't why the problem is coming. im facing that problem when im changing the storage to my sd card

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster