Cyan: missing USB settings, missing brightness profile

nyolc8

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Updated to Lumia Cyan, I have two questions:
1.: Why "USB settings" only accessible via search?
2.: Why brightness profile missing from Display settings? Only Color profile is there.

Or is this just for me? Please someone with Lumia cyan on Lumia 520, tell me, are these the same for you too?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Idk about your USB settings.. mine are listed in the main settings list.

The brightness profile though, might be available under "display" if you change from "auto brightness" under "brightness" setting?

nyolc8

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
The brightness profile settings are only available to Lumias with no ambient light sensor.
Thanks for the info.

Idk about your USB settings.. mine are listed in the main settings list.

The brightness profile though, might be available under "display" if you change from "auto brightness" under "brightness" setting?
I don't have any USB settings in Settings... :/ It only accessible if I search for USB in bing. So... I need to reset? :/

nyolc8

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
I checked, if I plug in the phone into PC via USB, the USB Settings panel still saying "not connected". So it's not just hidden, but not even works. ._.
Any idea? I already made a hard reset. Do you guys getting this USB Settings on 520?

Rehan_Ansari

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
I checked, if I plug in the phone into PC via USB, the USB Settings panel still saying "not connected". So it's not just hidden, but not even works. ._.
Any idea? I already made a hard reset. Do you guys getting this USB Settings on 520?

None of the Lumia 520 has usb settings listed under the settings.
You have to search by pressing the search button and then only the option appears.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs