Hello
    I have used the developer preview since it was started and after I got Cyan I immediately enrolled back in the DP. I found that there is a bit of a lag and sometimes the rules appear black for a moment before going back to normal. I never tried CYAN without GDR1 so does it perform the same or is the last and the the blank tiles are only in GDR1?
    08-27-2014 06:16 PM
    Hello
    I have used the developer preview since it was started and after I got Cyan I immediately enrolled back in the DP. I found that there is a bit of a lag and sometimes the rules appear black for a moment before going back to normal. I never tried CYAN without GDR1 so does it perform the same or is the last and the the blank tiles are only in GDR1?
    The performance should be identical and the small delays in Windows Phone 8.1 are still pretty minor. I would recommend updating, those new folders are beautiful.
    08-27-2014 06:40 PM
    The performance should be identical and the small delays in Windows Phone 8.1 are still pretty minor. I would recommend updating, those new folders are beautiful.
    Yes I know that the folders are good but the delay bothers me. The battery has improved though
    08-27-2014 07:05 PM
    What blank tiles? Must be a DP thing.

Honestly, if you do DP you need to expect things that haven't been ironed out to happen. It's why I just wait for the general release. I vowed to never jump the gun and do another DP after the last one where I had random camera opens, random crashes and reboots. Cyan fixed all that.
    08-27-2014 07:13 PM
    What blank tiles? Must be a DP thing.

Honestly, if you do DP you need to expect things that haven't been ironed out to happen. It's why I just wait for the general release. I vowed to never jump the gun and do another DP after the last one where I had random camera opens, random crashes and reboots. Cyan fixed all that.
    Do you have that blank tiles issue. When you go in and out of start screen the rules go blank for a couple of seconds.
    hs k and aamet like this.
    08-28-2014 08:26 AM