Why is my Lumia 520 charging too slow and sometimes not even charging with wall charger?

ashreeram

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 520 charging too slow and sometimes not even charging with wall charger

hello everyone! I'm using lumia 520 since jan 2014. I never had the charging problem. But after I updated my device with Lumia cyan it now charges too slow(10-15% per hour) with wall charger and sometimes wont even charge. To my surprise if I use my phone with charger connected then too it drains the battery. And for info there is no such problem when I charge via USB connector with laptop.
I think near similar problem is being faced by lots of other users but no where I find the solution. Please Help!!!!!!!

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Lumia 520 charging too slow and sometimes not even charging with wall charger

Are you using the charger that came with your phone? Have you tried a different charger?

Solidgamez

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 520 charging too slow and sometimes not even charging with wall charger

My L520 doesn't have any of those problems :) it only randomly closes IE and other apps, pretty annoying. As for your problem, if it stays the same, or gets worse, you might want to bring your device back to where you bought it and see if they can fix it or give you a new one ;)

ashreeram

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site

Are you using the charger that came with your phone? Have you tried a different charger?

Ya I am using the charger provided with phone which is rated 750mA, 5V and just for curiosity I tried charging with samsung charger rated 1000mA, 5V. It charged fast but drained much faster.

ashreeram

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site

My L520 doesn't have any of those problems :) it only randomly closes IE and other apps, pretty annoying. As for your problem, if it stays the same, or gets worse, you might want to bring your device back to where you bought it and see if they can fix it or give you a new one ;)

thanx! may be I have a faulty charger.

Faizan Hussain2

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
I am having same issue after updating my phone to windows 10 it is charging tooooooo slowly and cheers to [Microsoft] which is very quiet on this serious issue which is irritating me>>>>...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion