My nokia lumia 520 wont turn on?

melka1212

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I have had this phone for about 3 years and i have loved it up until now. The on button will not work for some reason so i ususally double tap the screen to turn it on. When it wouldnt turn on last night i plugged it into my laptop and nothing. i tried it will a wall charger still nothing. my sister has the same phone as me so i plugged my battery into her phone and it has 50% life still remaining. i have also tried her phone in my charger to check that it wasnt broken i really dont want to have to factory reset it as i have some important information on there. I have run out of ideas and im getting quite upset about it. Whenever i plug it in it doesnt even vibrate or light up at all. Please help me.

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Strange, did you do anything to it? Like drop it or damaged it? The USB port might not be working anymore (probably just needs to reconnect) it would explain why not even the PC would detect it. If you know someone with the tools to disassemble a 520 (it's pretty easy) then check the USB flex cable to make sure it is seated properly. (I forgot if the 520 has the USB integrated to the motherboard or not)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs