Why has a newly updated app vanished from app list but on update list its showing installed?

Susmit257

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
newly updated app vanished from app list. but on update list its showing installed. please help

I just updated an app called Musixmatch lyrics player, but after the update i cant find that app anywhere, but on when i search for that app on store it says installed. :\

rishabk97

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: newly updated app vanished from app list. but on update list its showing installed. please help

In the store, on the app description page, tapping on the name of the app, should open it. Try if its opening.

Susmit257

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: newly updated app vanished from app list. but on update list its showing installed. please help

In the store, on the app description page, tapping on the name of the app, should open it. Try if its opening.
Lol i know this i am using wp for 18months, My only qstn is why did this app vanish ? :-o

Bob Foertsch

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site

I'm having the same issue with an app on my L822. Installed #1 Toolkit app a while back. Then got an update notification that said app could not be installed to the SD card. Moved the app to the phone and did the update. App did not show up in apps lost but I still had a live tile for it. Uninstalled app (which of course removed live tile) and reinstalled. App reinstalled but still does not show up in apps list. Have had several updates since then and app still not showing in last. Cannot launch it from store either. I think a hard reset will fix the issue but don't want to hard reset until Verizon releases Cyan update.

nicfromwales

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site

I've had the same issue since the weekend with the Health and Fitness app. Managed to find it in the list after a soft reset, but at the top with code next to it. Deleted the app, but now I can't reinstall it, I just get an "attention required" message. Annoying.

Susmit257

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I have discovered a way to open those invisible apps ... You need to have any transparent tile making apps, from there pin the vanished app to your home screen. Done, open it from there :)

WP7Nettwerk

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site

Yeah same problem with some apps. Like Clock Hub. If I search it in Marketplace it doesn't show up. I can install it from Windowsphone website > Purchase History.

Bob Foertsch

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site

I have discovered a way to open those invisible apps ... You need to have any transparent tile making apps, from there pin the vanished app to your home screen. Done, open it from there :)

Tried your suggestion with two different transparent tile apps but my missing app is not listed in either of the apps I tried.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans