Nokia Lumia 520 Boot loop with low battery

Shan Ali Khan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi ,
My lumia 520 is stucked in boot loop , nokia shows up and red battery sign shows and restarts its happening again and again.
How to resolve need help.

ZKnowN

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
What were you doing?
I mean that were you on dev preview?

Shan Ali Khan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Yes i was on preview i thought to reset phone after last update few days ago.
I found out it was due to low battery. as i plugged phone whole night thinking to fix it tomorrow with having battery and it awake me up on morning :p (alarm)
I have USB wire connected with wire charger and it takes 4 hours from low battery to full. Why its slow charging compared to windows phone 8 ???

ZKnowN

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
You will have to use Nokia recovery software to flash your Lumia to WP 8.0 as you cannot downgrade to WP 8.1. After your Lumia is flashed you can check for phone updates and update your Lumia to WP 8.1
As for your charging issue it may be because of preview and would be eliminated after flashing your phone.

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
You will have to use Nokia recovery software to flash your Lumia to WP 8.0 as you cannot downgrade to WP 8.1. After your Lumia is flashed you can check for phone updates and update your Lumia to WP 8.1
As for your charging issue it may be because of preview and would be eliminated after flashing your phone.
I think today database flash it to 8.1 alrwady

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6