My lumia 520 burned

pedrodg28

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Well, the tittle says it, the little guy's usb port smells like burned and it won't charge nor will it be reconized by my pc, so i'm asking is, is this part replaceable? i'm out of warranty, there's no nokia i'm my country. If it is replaceable, where can i buy it?, i would rather by trough amazon cause i don't trust ebay but i can't find one. The phone still turns on, and this photo scares me:
14XBULZ4Bo2BIPV1.jpg is from ifixit, but since the phone still works, i hope that i can just pay some one to sold a new usb port, rather than having to buy a new phone, cause right know i simply can't afford a new phone, i just can't. Thank you.,

Dusan Randj

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Don't know where are you from and how are the things in your country, but it's better to go to some repair station/phone repair service/shop, however it is called. Even if you purchase Micro USB slot , you have to be good at soldering and even if that, there are chance that it isn't slot burned, and more probably can be the capacitor or resistor, or IC which controls charging. Don't know how it is done on newer phones, I worked at service few years ago. So my recommendation is to took it to some service station.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720